Tuesday, September 9, 2008

post number dos, out of alotta days.

so..

i just got off work. pretty got damned tired.
im not sure if i'm supposed to be using this as a blog, or just to post my photos.
i guess it shouldn't matter? i know people are using flickr, and other stuff like that..
but i got used to this from previous stuff, and its not so bad.
I don't even know how much space is allocated for photos, but if anything, ill host them on my other web space.

but yesterday in class, i think i got caught up sleepin. i didn't mean any disrespect or anything, but i been sick, and when the lights went off for slide presentations, so did my eyes. hahaha. i payed attention to the majority of it, and got some good ideas from the examples.. but i mighta dozed off on 1 or 2 or 10. whooooops.

anyway, i guess i'm supposed to post my self portrait.. so here goes.


dooo doo doooot!

i call this... T K Oh'd. on account of i was hella tired, layed on the floor, said whatever, and took the photo. had flash on the side to get some light, as this was shot in my hallway, with all lights off.
ISO200 - f/10 - 1sec

No comments: